Eye Care in Charles, LA
20/20 Vision Clinic offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Lake Charles.
If you or your child has difficulty seeing clearly, a visit to a Lake Charles, LA, optometrist may be in order. The doctors at 20/20 Vision Clinic will give you a high level of personal care whether they’re checking your vision or helping you select new frames from our impressive collection of styles.
Vision care technology is constantly changing and improving, and we’re proud to use up-to-date equipment, leading eye care products, and some of the latest advances in eye care. As we check your vision and update your prescription, we’ll also pay close attention to your overall ocular health. We offer all our patients glaucoma screening and can also screen for cataracts when necessary.
When it’s time for a new eyeglass prescription, updated frames, or a switch to contacts, come to the Lake Charles, LA, optometrist so many area patients trust. The eye doctors at 20/20 Vision Clinic are available to meet with you Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, and Saturday – Sunday, by appointment. There’s no need to put off crisper, clearer vision. Call for an appointment today.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Lake Charles optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at 20/20 Vision Clinic.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at 20/20 Vision Clinic.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Lake Charles, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at 20/20 Vision Clinic, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Lake Charles optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.